Blog of the fan-turned-pro wrestler Ben Monaco

Saturday 4 March 2017

Wait-Advantage

Hello my dear readers! Hope you're all doing well and that you're not freezing your tail feathers off. It's been a mild winter here in Montreal but the past few days have been a bit more brutally cold. Nevertheless, spring is on the way and things should soon be heating up. It won't be long til all the hot guys in the city are letting their big biceps get some sun...along with some of my drool :P

And speaking of heating up...if you haven't been on over to the BG East website in the past few days, you should head on over and checkout my latest match with another recruit of mine, Harley Hall! He's a big, burly stud and I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing us in action. I know I had a few folks write to me asking me about when I'd be having another match release so hopefully that keeps you happy and wanting to see more :)

Harley had been waiting for a long for our match to come out. I recruited him a while back and he was very nervous about how he would appear on camera. If you can believe it, he was afraid that he would look fat! Now, I don't know about you guys, but I see nothing wrong with a little bit of meat on a man, especially when it puffs a big barrel chest like Harley's!

If you guys have any comments or words of encouragement for him, leave them on this post and I'll send him this way so he can see what you think ;)



5 comments:

  1. Ben, you do look great being squeezed and stretched into submission but would have liked to see you make the hairy muscleman suffer a bit more. Would love to stand behind you reaching around and stroking your pecs as you were doing with Harley. Bet you enjoyed being suffocated in his bulging crotch too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get to hook up so I can just destroy you in the ring and show you who a real alpha male is? Mr. Blkmuscles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Darius (Mr Blkmuscles) I'd love to see that match-up too as it's been on the cards for some time now! :) Please let me know as and when there's any news...J

      Delete
    2. I have been waiting for that for a long time as well stud! We gotta make it happen one day :) Want to see if you're as much of a jobber as I think :P

      Delete
  3. WOW !!! Harley you look awesome my friend those sexy black speedos sure look good on you my friend you can torture humiliate and destroy me anytime , you are sex on legs

    ReplyDelete